Tic Tac Toe x 5 as Gomoku
by: droidmaher • 15
Tic Tac Toe x 5 as Gomoku - Five in a row - x & o is a popular board game! Almost all people have been played this paper game as kids. Now your kids can improve their intelligence with artificial intelligence and you haven't use a piece of paper.
Your goal is to get 5 connected symbols in the same line horizontally vertically or diagonally!
Five in a row is traditionally played with go pieces (black and white) on a go board. However, this game is known in several countries under different names. We are playing with a classic black and white symbols like the game tic tac toe. The difference with tic tac toe game where you have to connect 3 symbols in the same line is that you have to connect 5 symbols in the same line (horizontally vertically or diagonally). So in the game tic tac toe result is draw if both people are playing well, in the game Tic Tac Toe x 5 as Gomoku - Five in a row - x & o game winner is better player.
Unique features include:
* Single mode with AI - Artificial Intelligence with very high IQ
* Zoom board (5x, 7x, 9x, 11x or zoom off) to help you targeting
* 4 difficulty levels (beginner, medium, good and the best)
* Beginner difficulty is great to help learn this game even faster
* Select your symbol (X or O)
* Select AI tactic (offensive or defensive)
* Select who play first
* Unlimited undo moves
* Rating - ranking system
* Multiplayer mode over WIFI connection
* Chat system in lobby in the multiplayer game mode
Every kid improve their intelligence with this game and prepare their brain for chess, go, card games... Improve your intelligence in this strategy board game and beat your friends or the AI in a classic tic tac toe game of 5 in a row or Gomoku!
Enjoy in one of the best free paper games.