Ticket to Ride
by: Asmodee Digital • 11.6K
Ever wished you could travel around the world? Ticket To Ride, based on the popular board game, allows you to feel like you're doing so. This adventure lets you choose a map of your desire (America, Europe...), the type of game (solo, on the same device, online...) and finally play to claim routes and connect cities.
The objective? Obtain the highest score by creating longer routes and completing your chosen destinations. The game rules are the same as in the board game, but Ticket to Ride offers a helpful tutorial anyway.
Design is a perfect copy of the original board game and can provide hours of great fun with your friends or by yourself. It's dynamic and captivating, with a vintage atmosphere and a cute storyline that never gets old.
Only for tablets. If you play on a smaller device, your eyes will hurt: everything is so small.
It's unfortunate, but it's a great game to play on your tablets and spend quite a fun time with it. A classic for all ages.
Tags: asus ticket to ride problem , ticket to ride bots pass n play
by Ana , Appszoom
Sep 01, 2015
Get our Google Play Black Friday Deal – Ticket to Ride + 70% Off
Discover Ticket To Ride, the digital adaptation of the famous Ticket To Ride board game.
Don't hang about on the platform – board the train and set off on a railway adventure like no other. Collect wagons to take control of the railways connecting the various cities of the United States of America and relive the golden age of the first railroads. Continue the adventure in other countries using the various maps available in the store, including Europe, India, Asia, Germany, and the new United Kingdom expansion. Now you can create your own railway network by connecting cities across the world.
Enjoy different gaming experiences such as challenging players from around the world in asynchronous multiplayer mode and discovering a very balanced single-player mode on different platforms!
With over 50 million online matches and a new game starting every four seconds, Ticket To Ride delivers a gaming experience that is unique in its genre.
**Ars Technica – ""Ticket to Ride is impressive right from the start""
**Pocket Gamer: 9/10 with a Gold Award – ""A fantastic adaptation of an excellent board game, and a must-buy for strategy fans""
Ticket To Ride includes:
• The original USA board from Alan R. Moon's Ticket To Ride in high resolution.
• 8 additional maps and 2 mini-expansions (with 2 game variations each) available in the in-game store, each with their own special characteristics:
· United Kingdom (map & game variations)
· Switzerland (map)
· USA 1910 (game variations)
· Europe (map)
· Legendary Asia (map)
· India (vertical map)
· Scandinavia (vertical map)
· Europa 1912 (game variations)
· Pennsylvania (map)
· Germany (map)
· ...And new content updated regularly!
• Single-player mode: play against 1 to 4 AI opponents.
• Multiplayer mode
· Asynchronous online games (Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G) against other players on all types of smartphones and tablets, as well as on computers.
· A unique online community with tens of thousands of players available 24 hours a day!
· Pass and Play Mode: up to 5 players on one screen and the option of adding AI (bots).
· Cross-platform play: challenge players around the world on different platforms and operating systems
• Tutorial to quickly familiarize you with the game.
• Pop-up help during the game to help you get to know all the subtleties of the various boards and game rules.
• Ranking of the best online and single-player players (best scores).
To find out more, visit:
Got a problem and need help? Contact us on: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/ticket-to-ride/
Languages available: English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian.