Big Big Big 2 (Free Card Game)
by: 2-Person Studio • 34.9K
Big 2 is an implementation of the popular card game Big 2 or Big Two (Choh Dai Di, Da Lao Er, Chinese Poker, Cap Sa, and many other names). Big 2 is very popular throughout China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and Taiwan. The game is played by 4 players. The objective of the game is to be the first to get rid of all of your cards. The first player to get rid of all his/her cards wins.
Big Two Rules (Hong Kong and Taiwan)
Card rank (highest to lowest):
Suit rank (highest to lowest): (Hong Kong) >>> or (Taiwan) >>>
At the beginning of each game, 13 cards are distributed to each player in a counter-clockwise. The player with the 3 (Hong Kong Variant) or 3 (Taiwan Variant) starts by either playing it singly or as part of a combination, leading to the first trick. Play proceeds counter-clockwise, with normal climbing-game rules applying: each player must play a higher card or combination than the one before, with the same number of cards. Players may also pass, thus declaring that he does not want to play. A pass does not hinder any further play in the game. When all but one of the players have passed in succession the trick is over and a new trick is started by the last player to play.
The game ends when one player runs out of cards.
Hong Kong Variant:
A 5 card group can be beaten by a 5 card group of a stronger type - flush beats any straight, full house beats any straight or flush, four of a kind plus an odd card beats any straight, flush or full house and any straight flush beats all of the other type of five card group.
The players are not allowed to play a different type of 5-card combination over the current. i.e. a Full House can not be played over a Straight. An honour hand (four of a kind plus a card or a straight flush) can be played not only to beat a lower 5-card hand, but also to beat singles, pairs or triples.
Cards may be played as singles or in groups of two, three, or five, in combinations which resemble poker hands. The leading card to a trick sets down the number of cards to be played; all the cards of a trick must contain the same number of cards. The combinations and their rankings are as follows:
- Single cards: Any card from the deck, ordered by rank with suit being the tie-breaker.
- Pairs: Any two cards of matching rank, ordered as with singular cards by the card of the higher suit.
- Three of a kind: Any three cards of matching rank, ordered by rank, twos rank high, as usual.
- 5-card hand: There are five different valid 5-card hands, ranking, from low to high, as follows:
* Straight: Any 5 cards in a sequence (but not all of the same suit). The ranking of straights is listed below.
Hong Kong Variant:
3-4-5-6-7 < ... < 10-J-Q-K-A < 2-3-4-5-6 < A-2-3-4-5 (Suit of 2 is tiebreaker)
A-2-3-4-5 < ... < 10-J-Q-K-A < 2-3-4-5-6 (Suit of 2 is tiebreaker)
* Flush: Any 5 cards of the same suit (but not in a sequence). Rank is determined by highest suit, and then by highest value card. Another variant rank a flush by determined the rank of its highest card; the suit only becomes relevant if the highest cards are equal.
* Full House: a composite of a three-of-a-kind combination and a pair. Rank is determined by the value of the triple.
* Four of a kind: Any set of 4 cards of the same rank, plus any 5th card. Rank is determined by the value of the 4 card set.
* Straight Flush: A composite of the straight and flush: five cards in sequence in the same suit. Ranked the same as straights, suit being a tie-breaker.
* Supports tablets.
* 3 difficulty levels
* Auto Pass
* Local Multiplayer through Wi-fi or Wi-fi Hotspot up to 4 players
* Online multiplayer - login with Facebook
* Customisable rules.
* Support Hong Kong and Taiwan rules.
* User friendly: turn indicator, 3 game speed settings make it easier to follow the game.
* Swipe to sort cards by suits or values
* Auto-save and resume game
* App2Sd support.
Tags: 大大大老二 , 大大大老2 , big big big 2 , big big big 2 game , bigbigbig2 , big big big 2 games , big big big 2 card game , 大大大老二app , big big big two game