by: Wizards of the Coast LLC • 35.4K
The most epic loved and hated life-ruiner ever has finally landed on Android, straight from the same company that wolfed TSR down, made you drool in the Dark and quit in Ice Age; and also the same guys who put the word Mulligan in your lips; let alone, what the heck, the same company that introduced card games in your school yard when you should be playing any ball game.
This game follows both the usual Magic rules (there's a throughout tutorial if you want to learn and play for the first time) and some unwritten rules for mobile collectible card games regarding in-app purchasing. It should also be highlighted that this Planewalker's edition is based on current Magic, so some players shan't know what "hex" and other jargon means. Artwork is awesome (we shouldn't consent less) and there are animations here and there to make battles livelier. However, it's hard to read cards at first glance, so you have to double tap to zoom in on them often.
This game supports nine languages and the "2014" in the title makes us wonder if there'll be a yearly edition or what. It can be played for free, but the real stuff is included in the complete in-app purchaseable version and in the premium booster packs. We're sure you didn't expect otherwise.
This app requires 1.2 Gb of free storage in order to be installed. You've been forewarned.
Tags: magic 2014 torrent , magic 2014 crash , magic 2014 , 【】magic 2014 , magic 2014 codigos gratis , generar codigo gratis para magic 2014 , magic 2014 crashes , pack de contenido premium the magic 2014 , codigo magic 2014
by Peter , Appszoom
Aug 05, 2014
Ignite your spark with Magic 2014 — Duels of the Planeswalkers!
(Magic 2014 runs best on tablet devices. It is not intended for use on other devices.)
Magic: The Gathering is the world’s premier trading card game. Become a Planeswalker and travel the planes of existence unleashing a torrent of spells and creatures.
• 3 decks, each with 5 unlockable cards
• Single-player campaign across the plane of Shandalar
• One Planeswalker duel
• Sealed Play mode; explore a deckbuilding experience
Additional content is also available for purchase. Premium content package will get you:
• 7 additional decks to unlock
• 250+ additional cards unlockable through play
• 4 deadly opponents, including the Planeswalker Chandra Nalaar
• 18 additional Campaign levels across the planes of Ravnica, Alara, Innistrad and Zendikar, plus 11 revenge matches
• 10 puzzling challenges
• Ad Hoc one-on-one Multiplayer play
• Two-Headed Giant and Custom Game modes
• Access to deck key and foil conversion in-app purchases
• Additional downloadable content as it becomes available
Game content available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, and Brazilian Portuguese.