Quick Seven® is a newly invented, Blackjack Inspired, Casino Card game that is exciting, easy to learn, and most of all, fun. You can play this game in some real casinos too!
It is a multi-players (simulated) game that can entertain you day after day for long.
FUN TO PLAY
With the option to discard, players make choices to create their best possible hand. Players also have a chance to win even before their hand versus the dealer. Quick Seven® is for everyone, regardless of gaming experience.
This is a multi-player game so you don't need someone else to play the hands with you.
EASY TO PLAY YET HIGHLY ENTERTAINING
It is very easy - just note the word "Seven" or "7". Rules are available in the Game help as well.
To have a hand with a value of seven (7) or as close to seven (7) as possible, allowing one discard.
All numbered cards hold their face value. Jacks, Queens, Kings, and Aces all have a value of one (1).
8's, 9's, and 10's:
8's, 9's, and 10's are an automatic discard because their value is greater than seven.
Each player's hand is strictly versus the dealer's hand.
HOW TO PLAY
1) Before any cards are dealt, the players place their bets.
2)For setting a bets first select the bet’s values (i,e $5, $25, $100, $500) and choose the player position(circle mark on the table) for just touch your finger over circle mark.
3)The dealer then deals each Player one card face up from the dealer's left to right to press the deal button.
4) The dealer then receives one card face down.
5) If the player's first card is:
A discarded 8, 9, or 10: the player receives another card. If the card is 6 or less, the player can hit or stand. If it's another 8, 9, or 10, the player has a dealt bust.
Six or less: additional cards are dealt until the player's hand totals seven or greater than seven. If the player's hand totals greater than seven, the dealer will discard one card of the player's choice, as long as the hand value remains seven or less.
6) After a discard, the player can choose to stand or hit again as many times as the player chooses, as long as the hand value remains seven or less. If the total goes over seven again, the player busts.
7) The dealer then flips over their first card.
8) If the dealer's first card is:
8, 9, or 10: the dealer has to discard and hit until they reach 5 or greater.
Six or less: additional cards are dealt until the dealer's hand totals seven or greater. If the dealer's hand totals greater than seven, the dealer will discard the one card that does not benefit their hand, according to their discard rule (the dealer must always choose to play the high card or the high total of their hand).
9) After a discard, the dealer has to hit on 4 or less and stand on 5 or greater. If the dealer's hand totals greater than seven after a discard, the dealer busts.
HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!
Tags: the dealers , quickseven , quit casino