zzzAces Solitaire Pack 2 Lite
by: Concrete Software, Inc. • 126
Aces Solitaire Pack presents a new Solitaire game for Android, the perfect app for when you're alone or just want to have a moment by yourself.
The pack includes various solitaire games that you can choose, like: Klondike, Spider, Free Cell, Pyramid, Canfield, Clock, Yukon, Golf, Spiderette and some others. You just need to select your favorite and start playing until you finish. We won't bore you with the instructions because everyone knows how to play the game but you need to end up with no cards and all of them are put in order.
Concrete Software, Inc. is the developer of Aces Solitaire Pack and some other versions and sequels for all tastes. Simple graphics but a classic gameplay that everyone from any age can enjoy.
Tags: solitaire , solitaire park 2lite , solitaire apk , spider solitaire pack apk , best apk solitaire , aces solitaire apk , aces solitaire pack 2 hd apk , aces solitaire pack 2 apk , sports pack apk
by Ana , Appszoom
Oct 17, 2012
Play the 40 most popular solitaire games - Klondike, Free Cell, Spider, Pyramid, Forty Thieves, Scorpion and more! This game is loaded with features – tons of stats, online leaderboards, and enhanced graphics. Accurate controls, quality game play, and ongoing support make this one of the best Android games of the year!
♦♦♦ Permissions requested and how they are used ♦♦♦
• android.permission.INTERNET: This permission is used to: 1) link to our website, 2) link to social networking like Twitter and Facebook, 3) update leaderboards, 4) collect gameplay data that we use to improve our games, and 5) allow ad networks that advertise within the app.
• android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: This permission is used primarily to check for a network connection before attempting to connect to our website.
• android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission allows the app to access game data saved on an external storage device.
• android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards that can be used across all of our applications.
• android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards for tablets that do not have telephone information.
• android.permission.VIBRATE: This permission is used to access vibration functionality on the device.