100 Floors - Can you escape?
by: Tobi Apps • 204K
This simple yet witty game can't be easier to explain. You are in a building where there's a puzzle in every floor in order to go up to the next. Puzzles are played with the device properties, so you may need to tap, swipe or shake your Android, or do it in a precise order, or just drag a banana to a gorilla.
Graphics are very very very simple, but puzzles are interesting and surprising. however, difficulty increases exponentially and it's easy to get stuck too soon. It's free, ad-supported, and we should congratulate its developer for making the most of the most basic device properties.
Recommended to, at least, give it a go.
Tags: 100 floors , 100 floors san valentino , 100 floors game , 100 floors san valentin , 100 floor san valentino , solucion 100 floors san valentin , игра 100 floors for news and updates на андроид , 100 floors lösungen , livello 5 100 floors san valentino
by Peter , Appszoom
May 28, 2012
100 Floors Updated! Come continue the fun with us.
A big thanks to all the users who have stuck with us! We have included a little surprise for those who can beat the game! Enjoy!
Are you the key master? The key master has given you a Master Key! Use it to unlock the doors and pass any level, but remember you only have one!
Challenge yourself and see if you can make it to the TOP! Can you escape?
Advance to the next floor by solving the puzzle! Escape the room!
100 levels of puzzles are waiting to be solved! 100 Rooms, 100 Doors, 100 Floors!
-Addicting mini puzzles and brainteasers!
-Complete utilization of your Android phone features!
-Gorgeous graphics and different themed floors, doors, and rooms!
-Constant updates of New Floors, New Doors, New Rooms!
-It's 100% FREE!
Make sure to contact us if you have good ideas for new Floors, Doors, and Rooms! :)
How to Play:
- Unlock the door to get to the next level.
- To do that, pinch, poke, shake, tilt, swipe the on-screen images, to find a way to solve the puzzles.
- You can pick certain items up and use them from your inventory.
- Floor 1: tap the green elevator button to open the door. Tap the green arrow behind the door to go to the next floor.
- Floor 2: swipe the trashcan to move it aside and tap the green arrow button behind it. Tap the button in your inventory and tap the grayed out arrow above the red arrow. Tap the green button once it is placed to open the door.
- Floor 4: What is the opposite motion of pinching?
Enjoy the rest of the game!
The ultimate room escape, can you escape the room puzzle game!