Bust A Nut
by: Bitoxic • 283
That rascally squirrel can't get enough of blowing the rainbow cornucopia of acorns to bits. Bitoxic's Bust-A-Nut is a speedy puzzle game wherein you blast apart matching acorns to score big points quickly.
All you have to do is connect at least three nuts that match to send them flying apart. The sky's the limit, though - why not four nuts, or five, or ten? As long as they're adjacent, you can match 'em and blast 'em. Power-ups and bombs keep things fresh; hit the right nut and you might even warp into turbo mode. A leaderboard lets you tally up against your friends.
Graphics are cartoony and fun. Controls are simple to get the hang of; you just trace across the matching nuts. It's not very original, but it should appeal to casual gamers who enjoy match-3 type games.
Bitoxic's Bust-A-Nut is a fast-paced casual matching game, a slight twist on a sweet-dominated genre.
Tags: bust a nut free game
by Janel , Appszoom
Feb 24, 2014
Bust A Nut is a simple casual game that is fun and easy to play, yet testing your agility and reflexes! Connect matching nuts to make them explode and score points... bust as much nuts as possible can before time runs out!
Collect as many different colored nuts to paint the white creatures! Dozens of creatures to paint!
See why many players have taken up the challenge in this intensely enjoyable game of both skill and lightning-speed action. Download and see for yourself why so many are glued to their android devices and enjoy the fruitful experience!
HOURS OF ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY
- Deceptively simple, but don’t be fooled!
- Power-ups offer new ways to play and makes the game easier to play!
- Pick-up-and-play, no complicated rules to learn!
- Compete with your friends and challenge them on Twitter or Facebook!
- Adorable nuts that you simply want to crush!
- Pop nuts as quick as you can... rapidly by dragging your finger!
HINTS AND TIPS
- Go for long chains, joker break the same colored nuts!
- Bombs are powerful, but don’t let them distract your attention!
- Roast nut should only be used when they reach close to the bottom!
- Nuke nut blats them all away!
Powered by AndEngine - andengine.org
"An excellent app - Editor's Choice from DroidAppOfTheDay.com"