Heads or Tails?
by: noodlescodes • 7
This is a fun little game where you guess whether a coin will fall heads up or tails up! Your high school mathematics teacher said that you should only guess right 50% of the time, prove them wrong! Of course you could always use it for deciding who goes first in a game when you don't have a coin on hand.
It will keep track of your statistics including:
- The number of coins tossed
- The number of heads tossed
- The number of tails tossed
- The number of times you've guessed correctly
- The percentage you've guessed correctly (so you can make sure you prove your teacher wrong!)
- The most correct guesses in a row you've made
Note: It is quite common in real life to toss a coin and get heads 6 times in a row, similarly for tails, and this has been replicated in the game.
Note: this app does not promote gambling and no form of in game currency is used, it is allowing a player to view a random coin toss sequence and guess heads or tails without any positive or negative outcomes.
Tags: head or tails game , cointoss head or tail not both , tails screenshots , percentage coin toss real world math for hands on fun , heads coin