Save My Pet
by: ViMAP Services Pvt. Ltd • 1.9K
Save My Pet is a simple puzzle game in which the objective is to save the pets by bringing them down.
Tap on groups of same-colored blocks to get rid of them and choose wisely, as you should try to make as few moves as possible in order to achieve a high score.
As you keep playing, you will soon find some obstacles which will hinder your activity and add some challenge to the game.
Graphics are but simple, although the game can be pretty interesting and enjoyable for the younger ones.
ViMAP Services Pvt. Ltd is the developer of Save My Pet, a puzzle adventure which is extremely simple and addictive at the same time.
by Anna , Appszoom
Jan 22, 2014
Join the exciting casual fun of Save My Pet ! Destroy the matching colorful cubes/blocks to save the Pets to top of roof, Use strategy and magical boosts to score more points and compete with friends from all over the world. Play "Save My Pet" now !
Download the "Save My Pet" and Loads of tricky and challenging levels of puzzle excitement await in this amazing adventure.
- Well-designed FREE levels - each with unique challenges and fun puzzles!
- EASY TO LEARN - hard to master! Can you score 3 stars on every level?
-Quick to learn, with hours of fun challenges !
- UNLOCK powerful boosts to help with challenging levels!
- Fresh and beautiful style, bright and vibrant graphics & effects!
-Challenging and exciting game play !
-Listen to Relaxing Music and Sound Effects or Mute them while you play !
How to play
• Tap a group of 3 or more matching block to destroy them
• Rescue the Pet by making they reach the top of the board
• Fill your magic stick to cast a line destroying spell
• Make explosive hammer blocks to destroy all the eight no blocks .
• Use Block buster ,rocket ,hammer ,key lock,Color bomb,and magic stick to get you back in game!
Dozens of levels to beat are sure to keep you entertained for days. Can you clear all the challenging puzzles of "Save My Pet" ? Give it a try! FREE update with more exciting levels and boosts are coming soon...