by: CerebralFix • 5K
CerebralFix Ltd's Terrapets is almost a perfect blend of what you'd get if you crossed Farmville with Pokémon. Instead of wandering around a pre-designed world seeking monsters, you cultivate your own environment full of many different habitats to lure a wide variety of critters into your traps.
Use your gold reserves to purchase resources to rebuild the barren landscape into something lush and varied. Place and bait traps in the swamp, on the grasslands, in the tundra - all will result in diverse species awaiting capture or battle. The capturing mechanism is unique; you'll use spinners to toss food, cards, and even poison at the wild monsters in the effort to add them to your menagerie. Level up your captured beasties and customize their moves to make them harder, better, faster, stronger. Battle is also rather quirky, involving a rock-paper-scissors system instead of the complex Pokémon type chart.
There are loads of thoughtful details to keep those reared on Farmville engaged: placing higher level bait will net higher level creatures, you can mine rocks for gold every so often, world events mean the opportunity to catch super rare pets, etc etc.
One big thing missing from Terrapets: you never get to see your captured pets wandering about the world you've created. There would be much more motivation to invest time and effort in a sprawlingly beautiful world if you were able to watch your mini-beasts interact with it, even on a minimal automatic level. As such, I found myself a bit listless with the game within a few minutes - but super Farmville-style fans likely won't encounter the same issue.
It's a great idea to merge the Pokémon and Farmville game styles, and CerebralFix Ltd's Terrapets does it successfully. I'd love just that little something extra to push it over the edge.
Tags: terrapets , terrapets codes , terapets 2 , terrapets guide , terrapets apk , terra monsters apk , terra monsters online estrellas , terrapets monster list , terrapets code
by Janel , Appszoom
Mar 05, 2014
Be a pet collector and catch pets in cards and battle with them!
Battle pets to the next level so you can customize their fighting moves!
Build your own pet wildlife reserve and fully customize it with endless decorations!
Exciting pet collection game
130 wild animals to collect
Unique pet capture system
Battle pets to clear the lands of evil monsters
You save the world from the destructive Rathroot
You build a happy habitat for all of your Terrapets
Engage with our friendly Facebook community to shape the development of the game
There was a time when Terrapets were numerous, but not anymore. The once lush and beautiful world of Hakawa is now little more than a barren wasteland. Is there a hero who can revitalize the vibrant nature reserve for the Terrapets?
These mysterious creatures embody the environments they inhabit. If the environment is harsh and unforgiving so are the Terrapets that live there. Use frozen ice and volcanic mountains, thick forests and vast oceans, to create the perfect pet habitats.
Useful game tips:
- You can catch different pets from different terrains.
- To catch higher level pets, use more expensive baits on traps.
- Put pets into healing huts when they get injured from battle.
- Battle pets with higher rarity to receive battle experience bonus.
- Paper pet move is stronger against rock, rock against scissors and scissors against paper.
- Pets learn new moves as they level up from battles.
- You can switch pet moves.
- Weak pet battle moves do less damage in battle, but uses less stamina letting your pet fight longer.
- Sell unwanted pets and items for extra gold coins.
- Collect gold coins every 30 minutes, and free capture cards every 2 hours.
- Fight your way through hives to cleanse them from corrupted monsters.
- To collect all pets in the game, you must put traps near cleansed hives!
- Collect all ultra rare version of Terrapets by checking your progress from Special filter in Terrapedia page!
Terrapets is developed by CerebralFix, creators of Ninja Tobu. We're a game studio, full of kiwi spirit from New Zealand.
Like our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Terrapets