by: SmoltLab • 50
On Christmas Eve, Godfather Drosselmeier enchants Marie with numerous marvelous gifts,
somehow Marie is taken by the handsome nutcracker doll.
The clock strikes midnight, Marie is frightened by the large mice come out from
the floor boards, lead by the seven-headed Mouse King.
All toys has come to life and Nutcracker taking command, leading them into battle.
Eventually overwhelmed by the mice, Nutcracker is cornered by the Mouse King. Marie is aiming with her shoes
when suddenly the Mouse King changes himself into Nutcrackers.
But Alas, he is no dancer and always missteps.
Find all seven of the Mouse King disguises before the music stops.
Gain an extra life when catching one miss it twice.
And play bonus stage with Russian dance.
Game engine: LibGDX
Story adapted from E.T.A. Hoffmann's The Nutcracker and the Mouse King.
Music by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, The Nutcracker suite, Op. 71a
- Overture (Splash screen), www.musopen.org
- March (Game play), www.musopen.org
- Dance of Sugar Plum Fairy (Game over), Copyright: Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
- Waltz of the Flowers (Game complete), Leopold Stokowski conducting the Philadelphia Orchestra, 1926, Transfer and restoration by Bob Varney (archive.org/details/TchaikovskyTheNutcrackerSuite)
- Trepak or Russian dance (Bonus play), Performed by The U.S. Marine Corps Band (archive.org/details/TrepakFromTheNutcracker)
- Dance of the Reed-Pipes (Bonus clear), www.musopen.org
Tags: the nutcracker comentar