Zombie Cafe is a coffee shop where you use zombies to help you build your coffee empire. They can help you do everything: from preparing food, managing supplies and even attack the neighbor café and steal the secret recipes when you're in need.
You need to be careful with zombies, as if they work too hard, they will get tired and try to eat the customers. The way of turning the customers into zombies is by using toxin, which you can also steal from the other coffee shops. In addition, you can prepare hundreds of recipes. The game enables Facebook connection so you can compete with your Friends and share recipes with them.
Beeline Interactive, Inc. is the developer of Zombie Café,a management casual game that includes a tutorial in the beginning so you can learn how to play and get the hang of it. If you enjoy time management and zombie games, don't hesitate and try this out, you won't regret it.
Tags: zombie cafe , zombie cafe toxin , zombie cafe black screen , zombie cafe racer , zombie cafe picture , zombie cafe black screen fix , zombie cafe old version , zombie cafe preview , para que sirven la estrellas que te ponen en zombie cafe
by Ana , Appszoom
Jul 18, 2013
PLEASE NOTE: Zombie Cafe is free to play, but charges real money for additional in-app content.
It’s hard to find good help, which is why you’ve partnered with an evil corporation to use zombies as free labor to build your café empire. Prepare food, direct your zombies and manage supplies. If the competition gets too fierce you can always direct your zombie workers to attack a neighboring café and steal their secret recipes.
• Transform customers into zombie waiters using toxin and have them do your bidding... but be careful! If you work a zombie too hard they’ll get tired and will try and eat customers
• Raid neighboring cafes to steal recipes and toxin
• Decorate your cafe with more than 100 items from the store
• Collect and prepare more than 50 zombie-inspired recipes
• Connect with your Facebook friends to form a franchise: order food, collect fees, and share recipes
• Keep playing even when you don't have an network signal, or cook while you're online every day to earn special "Frequent Fryer" bonuses
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Youtube: www.youtube.com/BeelineGames