Zombie Smasher Defense
by: Power Start Games • 40
Are you tired of smashing ants for fun, and wants a bigger challenge?
Well, now it's the time for you to find out for how long you can survive a zombie outbreak.
Zombie Smasher Defense is a simple, yet addictive zombie smasher game. And it'll challenge you to kill all the zombies that attacks you! Just watch out for survivors, and don't let the zombies get out alive!
Will you help us clean the world against zombies?
How to play:
It's really easy to play Zombie Smasher Defense, simply touch the zombies to "smash" them and don't let them get away. But be careful with survivors, you can't smash them or you'll lose a life.
Random power-ups will appear to make your life easier, like slowing down time to smash as many zombies as you can before they get out of the screen.
Zombies can drop coins, be sure to take them. You will also get coins at the end of every round, the more zombies you killed, the more coins you will get. Use the coins to buy new stages, and good luck on the zombie apocalypse!
- Wide variety of levels, and more to come.
- Power-Ups: Slow down time, get double points, extra lives, and more power-ups to help you on your journey.
- Achievements: Prove yourself useful against the zombie apocalypse and gather the various achievements throughout the game.
- Leaderboard: Are you good at the game? Be welcome to brag about it to your friends!
Following updates will include:
- Remove ads.
- New levels to play.
- Weapons and bombs! Because no zombie apocalypse is complete without guns!
- Facebook and Twitter integration: Let your friends know how good you are!
- Cloud saving: So you can play anywhere, anytime, with any device and without having to worry about losing your progress.
- Nicer graphics, gameplay and performance improvements, eventual bugs fixes, and much more.
We would like your feedback, help us improve the game!
Send us an e-mail with your opinion and suggestions, or if you'd prefer leave a like on our Facebook fanpage, follow us on Twitter and send us a message, every message is very important to us.