Math Practice Flash Cards is a very simple game for practising math.
The instructions are simple: choose your preferred category (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) and tap on the correct answer every time a new operation appears on screen. Keep answering correctly and see your best scores in the main menu.
The app is fast-paced and works pretty well: kids will enjoy its simplicity and ease of use.
As you can imagine, there is nothing word standing out in Math Practice Flash Cards, as the objective and gameplay aren't quite new or particularly groundbreaking. Graphics are a bit simple as well.
Tags: math practice flash cards , card learner , math practice , math pratique 8 , games flash education , math pratique 4 soustrctions , math game cards , math pratique 4 , math type
by Ana , Appszoom
Dec 03, 2014
Math Practice Flash Cards by TeachersParadise.com Studios. A fun math game to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication or division.
• Create your own math quiz: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division.
• Card values can range from 0-144 and are fully customizable per quiz.
• Answer can be Multiple Choice or entered though the Numeric Keypad.
• Clean user interface.
• Stores the last time and performance for each quiz.
• The last fastest time with a perfect score is displayed to help motivate students practice and improve.
• Negative answers are allowed.
• Students can redo a missed cards until correct.
• Parents and educators can preset the card decks and limit the number of cards per practice quiz.
• Fun mode and sounds are available to keep early learners entertained while they learn.
• Speed mode lets the student reach the next question without animations.
• Comes preset with 4 card decks.
Name: Math Practice Flash Cards