by: Aurelien Texier • 1.5K
Practice the four basic functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division) in the Mental Arithmetic app. Choose your difficulty level and what kind of challenge you're up for - time based, question based, sudden death, or even endless. Then, just select the correct answer from the four choices provided. It's a very simple app and could potentially be good for practicing math, but there are far too many ads, and the visual design is below average.
by Janel , Appszoom
May 26, 2014
This application will provide you a lot of computes that will lead you to the highest level of mental arithmetic. You have additions, substractions, multiplications and divisions to practice and make your brain bigger and bigger.
You can choose among 6 modes : survival, 10 tries, 50 tries, 2 minutes, sudden death or no limit mode.
You can know you rates of good answers at any times while playing, and you can easily share them with your friends !
Have fun !
New : Now you have several awards if you succeed in :
- finding more than 50 good answers in 2 minutes mode
- finding more than 100 good answers in 2 minutes mode
- finding more than 100 good answers in no limit mode
- finding more than 50 good answers in sudden death mode
- making 10/10 in less than 30 seconds
- making 50/50 in 50 tries mode
- finding more than 500 good answers in sudden death mode
- finding more than 1000 good answers in no limit mode
And soon harder achievements that will make you crazy...