by: Alexandre Dumont (Adlx) • 114
NEW: Help your children (or yourself) practice their multiplications, additions and substractions tables with this very simple application:
- You can choose the tables to practice, for children who have just begun to learn some tables
- The operations are random, but are not repeated (until all possibilities are exhausted)
- In case of failure, the correct result displays briefly.
- Any missed operation will be asked again a bit later in the same session
It requires no extra permissions, no Ads, is totally Free, does not have any In-App Purchase, so your kids are safe. And the operations are correct!
This is an application I'm developping as an exercise to learn programming Android applications. I've done it mainly to help my daughter to practice. I publish it here so other's children can take advantage of it, but it has its limits, though I think they do not impact on the educational value of the application.
For now some of the limits of the application are:
- Results and scores are not saved between games
- Doesn't take into account any time constraint
- The design is very simple.
I'll be working to improve the experience of the app, as I release future updates.
If you'd to see the app support other languages, please send the me translations for the texts, see https://github.com/adumont/TablasMates-strings/.