Aces Jewel Hunt
by: Concrete Software, Inc. • 1.7K
Aces Jewel Hunt is a simple casual game about exploding jewels by matching them together
There are three different game modes: classic, timed, where you need to be as fast as possible and finally quick challenge, with extra features that make it more exciting. The graphics are correct and the controls are pretty smooth so you can't really ask more, besides being a bit more original.
Concrete Software, Inc. is the developer of Aces Jewel Hunt Free and the premium version. A classic game with a classic gameplay but that's fun overall and can get you addicted in no time.
Tags: jewel , aces jewel hunt , jewel hunt game , aces jewel hunt 2012 , jewel indir , jewel hunt , a jewel hunt , aces jewel hunt classic , aces jewel hunt classic descargar
by Ana , Appszoom
Oct 17, 2012
Capture jewels with this gem swapping game! Line up matching jewels to capture them, or if you're stuck use a special like the spear or vine.
The statistics make it fun and easy to track your wealth. Enjoy fantastic graphics and entertaining sound effects while capturing heaps of jewels.
♦♦♦ FEATURES ♦♦♦
• Tracks tons of statistics!
• Tutorials available to get you started!
• Vibrant and attractive graphics!
• Specials include net, spear, vine, concrete block, and more!
• Tumbling gems create huge captures!
♦♦♦ Permissions requested and how they are used ♦♦♦
• android.permission.INTERNET: This permission is used to: 1) link to our website, 2) link to social networking like Twitter and Facebook, 3) update leaderboards, 4) collect gameplay data that we use to improve our games, and 5) allow ad networks that advertise within the app.
• android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: This permission is used primarily to check for a network connection before attempting to connect to our website.
• android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission allows the app to access game data saved on an external storage device.
• android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards that can be used across all of our applications.
• android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards for tablets that do not have telephone information.
• android.permission.VIBRATE: This permission is used to access vibration functionality on the device.