Buddhist Memory Game
by: Foundation Mir • 5
Train your memory with this Buddhism oriented memory game - relaxing fun for kids and adults :) Just touch the screen and open a beautiful card within the Buddhist theme you selected. They close when you touch the next card or stay open if you found a pair.
If you like the game, please leave a comment :)
You will want to play this game over and over again not just because of the nice pictures and nice gameplay but also because at the end of the game you are rewarded with a quote from Dhammapada. If your score is particularly good, you enter the highscores list.
Buddhist Memory game include the following themes:
- Buddhas, pictures of famous statues from different Buddhist traditions
- Teachers, pictures of famous teachers from different Buddhist traditions
- Tibet, pictures of religious and other items connected with Tibet and Tibetan Buddhism
Check for updates, because we will add new pictures from time to time.
You can play at three difficulty levels:
- Easy, 6x3 grid = 9 pairs
- Medium, 4x6 grid = 12 pairs
- Hard, 4x8 grid = 16 pairs
You can also install "Buddhist Memory Lite", which has less content, but is free.
This application requires no permissions.
Tags: buddhist , kids memory games foundation mir pro