by: Shantanu Gupta • 27
Connect Four is a classic two-player game in which the players take turns dropping their colored discs from the top into a seven-column, six-row vertically-suspended grid. The pieces fall straight down, occupying the next available space within the column.
This game provides you with an Easy as well as a Hard difficulty level. The Hard level will pose a tough challenge for the players.
1. Single player mode with an Easy and a Hard difficulty level.
2. Ability to change difficulty level while playing.
3. Two player (Player vs Player) mode is provided.
4. Ability to save your game and play it later anytime you want.
5. The Save Game feature is available for both the Single Player and the Two Player modes.
6. Keep track of your high scores separately for the Easy and Hard levels.