by: Mobile Dynamix • 37.9K
Nonogram is a logic game where you fill the cells according to numbers to discover a hidden picture. It’s also known as Picross, Griddlers, Hanjie and Japanese crosswords.
TONS OF PUZZLES
- more than 1400 different nonograms: animals, plants, technic, people, cars, buildings, sport, food, landscapes, transport, music and more!
- ranging from small 10x10 and normal 20x20 to large nonograms 90x90!
A MENTAL WORKOUT
- exercise your brain!
GREAT TIME KILLER
- will keep you entertained in waiting rooms!
- learn how to play easily!
- it's intuitive and beautiful!
- unlimited number of random nonograms! You will never get bored with these puzzles!
NO TIME LIMIT
- it’s so relaxing!
NO WIFI? NO PROBLEM!
- you can play picross offline!
PLAY ALL NONOGRAMS FOR FREE
- by watching ads (or buy the Premium key to get the full access)
Nonogams, also known as pic-a-pix, paint by numbers puzzles, crucipixel, edel, figurepic, grafilogika, japanilaiset, karala, kare, logicolor, logigraphe, oekaki, pikurosu or ristikot, started appearing in Japanese puzzle magazines. Non Ishida published three picture grid puzzles in 1988 in Japan under the name of "Window Art Puzzles". Subsequently in 1990, James Dalgety in the UK invented the name Nonograms after Non Ishida, and The Sunday Telegraph started publishing them on a weekly basis.
In this puzzle type, the numbers measure how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. To solve a puzzle, one needs to determine which cells will be boxes and which will be empty. Later in the solving process, the spaces help determine where a clue may spread. Solvers use a dot to mark cells they are certain are spaces.
Tags: crossme solutions , crossme app solutions , cross me solutions , crossme color solutions , cross me game , crossme , cross me game solutions , cross me puzzle , cross me app solutions