EBook - A Ghostly Encounter
by: IECSG • 8
Book synopsis: This story is about five kids who were playing “Truth or Dare”, when one of them suggested to enter a old and
deserted haunted house. As they entered, they met three horrible ghosts which had been trapped in the house for centuries.
This book is from a series of books by young authors from Singapore schools. It is particularly suitable for teens and young adults, or anyone that enjoys writings from young authors.
- Each Ebook downloads as a self-contained app.
- Host of gestures for convenient reading:
- change font sizes instantly, just pinch/spread fingers across screen;
- tap to dogear page to bookmark.
- Brightness control.
- 2 embedded mini puzzle games!
- View listing of other books in the series.
by Octavia Harrison
Jun 20, 2015 | "Awesome"