Escape From Home Office
by: funny games • 280
"Escape" is a popular and prolific series of puzzle games made by Funny Games. This review can be applied to the whole series.
Whether Funny Games is the best or the worst name for a videogaming company ever, all Escape games work more or less the same way: set on a shallow setting and effective old school graphics. Your goal is to gather some items and make use of them somewhere else, hence unlocking new items till you can escape the chosen setting. With few, if any changes, this could sum all this series up.
They aren't as easy as they may seem at first glance, and sometimes you'll end reeling over the same places tapping on the same spots to get the same result: frustration, but that's an essential part of the game. On the other hand, merit goes to whoever designed this devilish games, which are by the way awesome for people who aren't used to play videogames at all thanks to its "tap where you want to go or what you want to touch" gameplay. They're like a simplified version of point and click adventures, so to speak.
All the games in the series are free of charge, though they're a mine field of ads unless you activate the plane mode, meaning that you won't be able to use your phone for what it should: do you remember? receive calls and stuff.
Tags: escape from home office hint , escape from home office , escape from home office walkthrough
by Peter , Appszoom
Nov 29, 2013
Mr. Derrick runs an office in his home. It’s a small office with three rooms. He stays in office day and night, without rest he will work.
One day, as usual he was busy with his work. It is already late; security locked the office main gate without noticing Derrick presence.
He locked the door with a secret code. Though Derrick was owner of the office, he doesn’t know the secret codes…
Unfortunately, he has an important meeting; he has to leave as soon as possible to take the flight. He was so tensed…
He lost his patience by trying all possible codes that came into his mind.
Please help him to go out, he has to sign the important deal…….
• Attractive Background
• Pleasant BGM
• Easy Puzzles
• Compatible to all devices
• No limited timing
• Free of cost
***A guide to New Users***
• Collect the items by touching the desired items on the screen.
• The collected items will be saved in the inventory box.
• After collecting, zoom out to main screen using the arrow key, visible only when touch the bottom of the screen.
• Also check by touching the other side of the screen for the availability of more rooms. If so, visible arrow will appear and that will take you to that view.
If you like this Game, don’t forget to rate us!!
Also Leave your Comments, this will motivate us…
Last but not the Least, share this Game with your friends!
** Needs Adobe Air Plugin
• Tap the pillow to get the keys. Open the door, using it.
• Go right; take the Stapler from the pen holder. Take the stapler pins out.
• Take the box from the shelf and open it to get the yellow key.
• Use the key to open the drawer and get the Ink Pad.
• Go to left side room; Take the blue box and a wooden toy.
• Take the red book from the book shelf and the Blue book from the book shelf in the middle.
• Open the box and take a paper clue. And open the book to get the CD.
• Take the Magnifier from the drawer and use it to magnify the stapler pin and get the clue 168.
• Go to right side room, Use the number to open the left side drawer and take the Pen and Ruler.
• Click the wooden toy, use the ruler to calculate the height of the wooden toy and get the clue 14cm.
• Insert the CD to CPU and open the folder in the monitor.
• Now you get the clue 1 centimeter = 10 Millimeter, 14x10 = 140 you have a clue.
• Use the number to open the right side drawer and get the Ink Bottle.
• Go to left side room, Click the pen knife and remove the cap and take it back.
• Use the pen knife to cut the wall frame and take the paper clue.
• Combine the paper clues to get the clue number 364.
• Use the number to open the right side drawer of the table and take the compass.
• Use the compass to open the book shelf cupboard at the bottom and take the bag.
• Now use the key to open the bag and take the Rubber Stamp.
• Click the Ink Pad, open and drag the Ink Bottle to fill it.
• Drag the Rubber stamp to the Ink Pad and take it back.
• Open the Blue book in a new window, turn the pages.
• Drag the Rubber stamp to the book and get the clue number 111.
• Use the number for Great Escape.