Everyday Math Equiv. Fractions
by: McGraw-Hill School Education • 1
Created for devices with the following screen resolutions: 1280 x 800, 1024 x 600, 854 x 480, and 800 x 480.
The Equivalent Fractions game by McGraw Hill offers a quick and easy way to practice and reinforce fraction concepts and relationships.
Players try to match equivalent fractions on cards showing halves, thirds, fourths, fifths, sixths, eighths, tenths, and twelfths. When cards are matched, they disappear and points are awarded. As cards disappear from the array, the cards behind them become accessible. The game ends when all cards are matched or no more matches can be made. Players earn extra points for making two or more matches in a row. To earn all possible points, players must clear the board!
Features of Equivalent Fractions:
- Fraction cards contain visual representations of fractions
- Ability to compare fraction cards by clicking and dragging
- Practices fraction concepts and relationships
- Correct and incorrect answer feedback
- Full tutorial
Look for these other Everyday Mathematics Games Apps:
- Addition Top-It
- Subtraction Top-It
- Beat the Computer Multiplication
- Name That Number
- Monster Squeeze
- Baseball Multiplication 1–6 Facts
- Baseball Multiplication 1–12 Facts
- Divisibility Dash
Everyday Mathematics web site: everydaymath.com
Tags: everyday math equivalent fraction cards printable , developer array with fractions , equivalent fractions of 1 4