by: Higher Bar, LLC • 23.8K
Five tasks you with matching sets of similar numbers, although not the same numbers. As you create combinations, you get points based on the outcome of those addition problems. You also unlock new numbers as you add up to them. It's a good math puzzle game that will keep you thinking.
The minimalist graphics, with soft pastels and neutral grays is easy on the eyes. Getting achievements for effective combinations is a nice touch. Being able to undo moves and randomize next pieces adds to the fun. Interact with other players through score comparisons and device syncing.
The animations were a bit sluggish on one occasion, although pretty smooth for the rest of the time. The full screen ads could be a little less frequent, although the banner ad isn't too intrusive. Additional bonuses would be nice.
Tags: fives match twos and threes
May 28, 2015
Fives is a deceptively simple puzzle game where you match similar numbers. You can combine twos and threes, but not twos and twos, or threes and threes!
- Multiple game board sizes (including Expert Mode)
- Timed Mode for quick scoring games
- Undo your last move!
- Randomize the next piece
- Google Play Games integration to compare scores with your circles, and those across the world, as well as sync your scores and progress across devices
- Unlock 30 different achievements
- Quickly and easily share your high score screenshot with friends on any service
- Very lightweight and easy on your battery.
- Android exclusive! Fully designed for Android, so no overhead from Unity or other cross-platform libraries.
Join the Fives Beta and give your feedback!