by: Mohamed_AbdAllah • 5
Sudoku is a logic-based, combinatorial number-placement puzzle. The objective is to fill a 9x9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3x3 sub-grids that compose the grid contains all of the digits from 1 to 9.
GBR Sudoku implements this addictive game with the following features:
- Time based puzzles with 3 difficulty settings (Easy, Medium or Hard).
- Facebook sharing of your score to showoff the time you solved the puzzle in.
- Ability to save your game and resume later on.
- Hints to assist you if you get stuck.
- Saving the best 5 scores you achieve.
- Support for English and Arabic languages.