Gravity Orange 2 -Cut rope help orange pass window
by: 3g60 Wireless Technology Limited • 2.1K
Gravity Orange 2 is a physics game with a well-known gameplay.
The objective is to help the orange reach the stars, an easy task at first sight which is pretty challenging as you really get into it.
Cut the ropes to make the orange fall and watch out for the different buttons which have different effects, trying to complete the level in the fewest possible time by collecting all stars and reaching a high rating at the end.
Graphics are simple but appropriate for the kind of game it is.
3g60 Wireless Technology Limited is the developer of Gravity Orange 2, a game with 48 levels available and a challenging process.
by Anna , Appszoom
Feb 14, 2014
Classical physical puzzle and brain game.
Gravity Orange 2 – Help the orange to get all the stars, then the window would open. Pass the orange through the window to go to the next level. Keep it away from the spikes because they are dangerous.
How to play:
- Cut off the ropes to drop the orange.
- Collide with the green or red buttons to build rope.
- Collide with the buttons which containing arrows to change gravity direction.
- Move the red buttons in the board.
1. 6 chapters, 48 levels, more soon.
2. 4 characters and 8 ropes available.
3. Provide ‘HINT’ for each level.
4. Support multi touch.
5. Awesome physics.
6. Support HD display.