Hidden Jr FREE Arabian Nights
by: SecretBuilders Games • 3
This FREE junior version hidden object puzzle game brings the story of Sheherazde from the Arabian Nights to life. Based on the classic Arabian tale of One Thousand and One Nights, this beautifully illustrated free hidden object puzzle game takes you through the story with high-quality audio narration! The game helps young kids learn to read by increasing their vocabulary skills.
Enjoy playing this free game with the new magnifying glass feature to zoom in on objects more easily, especially useful when searching for those hard to find objects.
Sheherazade, the wife of King Shahriyar, tells him a tale each night without finishing it in order to stay alive till the next morning. Every morning the King allows her to stay alive till the next night to hear the conclusion of Sheherazade’s enchanting tales. See how long she can keep the King’s attention!
Based on the Oxford University Press edition of Sheherazde this free hidden object puzzle game features stunning art and stimulating puzzles designed by award winning game producer SecretBuilders. Each brain-teasing level unfolds a scene from the book with beautiful illustrations and audio excerpts.
• Audio narration and book scene illustrations in each level!
• A fun and enjoyable way for kids to fall in love with literature and books
• Helps young kids learn to read by increasing their vocabulary
• Magnifying glass feature to zoom in on those hard to find objects
• Many gorgeous levels with scenes from the book packed full of items
• Among the best educational games for kids and adults to develop visual and spatial puzzle solving skills
• Award-winning audio and illustrations from Oxford University Press