by: Concrete Software, Inc. • 14.9K
In Jellyflop, your goal will be helping this jellyfish learn how to fly, by finding enough feathers and gadgets.
How to play? Draw lines with a swipe and let gravity continue in order for the jelly to get to the feather. In your way, try to get as many drops as possible, as they will increase your score. The app includes 5 zones and 100 levels of physic-based puzzle games. The graphics are impressive, cute and totally engaging, it gets hard not to get instantly hooked on the game.
As you advance through the levels, the scenes get harder and new items and features are added, making the game much more interesting and more challenging for your to get the higher score -three stars-. Concrete Software, Inc. is the developer of Jellyflop, an innovating physics game with a cute main character and enjoyable brain puzzles that make you think and even get a bit frustrated when you don't firgure them out at first sight.
One of the best games we've played this week, recommended for those who enjoy a challenging but at the same time fun pastime for all ages.
Tags: jellyflop , f to improve our games. auf deutsch , how to play jelly flop , how to play jellyflop , jellyflop\! help
by Ana , Appszoom
Oct 11, 2012
Can Jellyfish fly? Well, sort of...
As a rule, jellyfish flop better than they can fly, but like the old saying goes, “once a jellyfish sets his mind on something he cannot be swayed,” and this jellyfish really wants to fly.
Help Jelly (a little guy in a big jam!) find enough feathers and gadgets to take to the sky in this action-packed, physics puzzler! Draw lines with a swipe of your finger and let gravity do the rest!
Use powerful fans and space-time bending teleportals to send Jelly bouncing and flopping through a world filled with predators, spikes, and other perils!
Help Jelly fulfill his dream of soaring like a bird amongst the clouds!
Jump into Jellyflop!™
· 5 zones and 100 levels of high-flying fun!
· Fun and addictive physics system!
· Draw lines anywhere to solve puzzles!
· Earn achievements and unlock stylish hats!
· Meet quirky characters along the way!
· android.permission.VIBRATE: Control Vibration: This permission is used to access vibration functionality on the device and enable use of touch feedback technology.
· android.permission.INTERNET: Full Internet Access: This permission is used to: 1) link to our website, 2) link to social networking like Twitter and Facebook, 3) update leaderboards, 4) collect gameplay data that we use to improve our games, and 5) allow ad networks that advertise within the app.
· android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: View Network State: This permission is used to check for a network connection before attempting to connect to our website.
· android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: View Wifi StateThis permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards for tablets that do not have telephone information.
· android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: Sleep Settings: This permission prevents your device from going to sleep during video and cut scenes.
· android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Modify/delete USB storage Contents Modify/delete SD Card Contents: This permission allows the app to access game data saved on an external storage device.
· android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards that can be used across all of our applications.
· android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Automatically start at boot: This permission is used for push notifications, users can turn push notifications off in the marketing inbox.
· com.android.vending.BILLING: Billing Access: This permission is used to allow in-app purchases to be made within the game.
More games from Concrete Software:
PBA Bowling Challenge
Aces Bubble Popper
Aces Gin Rummy
Aces Traffic Pack
Aces Jewel Hunt