Jewels Swipe: Pocket Gems
by: Nom Games Inc. • 202
Jewels Swipe is a puzzle game for Android, the typical match-three game, now featuring monsters which you'll have to swipe in order to clear them from the board. There's a required number of items you need to clear and then you will be able to access the next level, that is, if you make it on time.
The idea might not be original but the gameplay is surely captivating and addictive, once you start swiping jewels, you won't be able to stop for a very long time. Besides, the minimum number of items to swipe makes it a good challenge, as you won't always have what you need and you'll have to pay attention to more than one food.
NomNomNom is the developer of Jewels Swipe, a perfectly fun game with smooth and engaging graphics, a good choice for the boring moments. Definitely a time passer that has made a good impression on us.
Tags: swipe jewels , jewel swipe game , jewel swipe , swipe jewel , gem swipe game , yewel swipe , game called jewel swipe , jewel games where you swip fingers to connect the jewels , jewels swipe
by Ana , Appszoom
Feb 05, 2013
ABOUT JEWEL SWIPE: POCKET GEMS
Swipe and win! Match 3 or more jewels in your pocket and win. Simple fun with the best match & swipe gem clearing game on the Android market.
***100% FREE! DOWNLOAD NOW!***
HOW TO PLAY
1) Connect 3 or more gems of the same type to clear them. Swipe across the screen with your finger to connect.
2) Get extra points when you swipe extra gems!
3) Match as many gems as you can to clear the level and get more time.
4) Swipe all you can before the timer is up!
• Simple gameplay for all ages—great for kids!
• Play on tablets and phones
• Beautiful graphics
• Classic mechanics
• Endless play!
• Great music score
• High score leaderboards so you can complete with friends
• Hours of fun
• Share your score on Facebook!
SHARE & COMPETE
Share your score on Facebook and compete with friends on our friend leaderboard and global leaderboard! Be the Jewel Master!
FOLLOW US for the hottest news, games, and tips: