by: Harpreet Singh • 65
This is an interesting Punjabi Word Search game. The purpose of this game is to learn about Punjabi and Gurbani words in a fun and interesting way. This would enable us to start using these words in our day-to-day talks.
How to play:
(1) The goal of Word Search is to find all the words hidden within the puzzle.
(2) The word list displayed below the puzzle, will show you all of the words that are hidden on the puzzle.
(3) To select a word, tap and drag through letters of the word in the puzzle. The letters must lie next to each other either vertically or horizontally. If you’ve selected the letters of the word correctly, the word will highlight on the puzzle and will be strikened from word list.
(4) The words are arranged vertically and horizontally only.
(5) To complete each round you must find all the words in the puzzle.
- If you cannot find a word on the puzzle, tap on the word in word list.
- If the puzzle becomes unresponsive or does not respond to touch or dragging on puzzle in a proper way, tap "Refresh" button to start that round again.
- Tap "Next" button to move to the next round without completing the current round.
- Tap "Home" button to move to the game's main screen.
If the puzzle becomes unresponsive or does not respond to touch or dragging in a proper way, tap "Refresh" button to reload the round again fixing this issue.