by: FuturePerfect Innovation • 8
Kids University is fully compatible and customized for both phones and tablets.
Kids University contains 16 games:
1. Connect the dots
4. Recognize the sound
5. Play the xylophone
6. Shapes match
11. Bouncing numbered balls
12. Visual processing - find the sequence
13. Match math sign
14. Logic - count bricks in 3d space
16. Memory cards - remember order in which they appeared.
Detailed explanation of each game:
1. Connect the dots: The child will learn to identify numbers. When the child succeeds in connecting all the dots a beautiful image is reveled. If the game is a little too hard, there is also a play button, which shows the next dot that needs to be taped.
2. Memory: The child will reveal two images at a time to find a match. This game has four different categories: Fruits, Vegetables, Animals and Numbers. You can also control the degree of difficulty: 2 pairs, 4 pairs, 6 pairs or 10 pairs.
3. Association: The child will learn to associate two items. For example, a flower and a butterfly.
4. Recognize the sound: The child will listen to a sound and pick the animal that makes that sound.
5. Play the xylophone: The child will tap the screen and play the xylophone.
6. Shapes match: The child will drag an image of the item and drop it on its silhouette. This game contains 3 categories: Animals, Fruits and Vegetables.
7. Alphabet: The child will have to pick the image that starts with the letter shown. Each alphabet letter has several images associated to it.
8. Counting: The child will learn to count. Difficulty can be set to < 5, < 10 or < 20. It's possible to click on the balloons and hear a woman's voice reading the balloon number.
9-10. Adding and Subtracting: Simple Arithmetic skills using visual aids. Difficulty can be set to < 5, < 10 or < 20.
11. Tap the bouncing balls, from lowest value to highest value.
All our games are designed with love with beautiful graphics and sounds. We focus on getting the child involved and strive to get the perfect balance between fun and education.
If you have any comments or questions don't hesitate to email us.
keywords: child, children, kids, university, memory, color, animal, animals, numbers, compare, fun, learn, educational, classroom, reflex, learning, advisor, concentration, discussing, thread, education, student, kindergarten, baby, einstein, environment, puzzle, education, image, skill, brain, preschool, kindergarten, skill, association, shapes, instrument, match, math, numbers, alphabet, word, add, subtract, addition, bricks, cube, calculator, visual, processing, logic, cards, parents, brain, challenge, subtraction, Game for kids, Educational games, Child, Game for children, Games for kids, dots, count, free, fun, all in one, sound, graphic, English.
by Karen Lawley
Mar 18, 2013 | "Awesome"
by Tammy Hovey
Feb 23, 2013 | "Great"
Can you set it up to where you can set the difficulty level? My 6 year old can't do half of the challenges when there is multiplying and division