Lavish Bedroom Escape
by: funny games • 193
"Escape" is a popular and prolific series of puzzle games made by Funny Games. This review can be applied to the whole series.
Whether Funny Games is the best or the worst name for a videogaming company ever, all Escape games work more or less the same way: set on a shallow setting and effective old school graphics. Your goal is to gather some items and make use of them somewhere else, hence unlocking new items till you can escape the chosen setting. With few, if any changes, this could sum all this series up.
They aren't as easy as they may seem at first glance, and sometimes you'll end reeling over the same places tapping on the same spots to get the same result: frustration, but that's an essential part of the game. On the other hand, merit goes to whoever designed this devilish games, which are by the way awesome for people who aren't used to play videogames at all thanks to its "tap where you want to go or what you want to touch" gameplay. They're like a simplified version of point and click adventures, so to speak.
All the games in the series are free of charge, though they're a mine field of ads unless you activate the plane mode, meaning that you won't be able to use your phone for what it should: do you remember? receive calls and stuff.
by Peter , Appszoom
Nov 29, 2013
Got addicted to escape games..?
We, Funny games, are there to treat your thirst for escape games.
Brad is the lead singer in his college band. Today he has a competition, he has to win.
If he loses, he will be thrown out of the college band.
Alas! He was trapped in this lavish bedroom. Help him to escape from this bed room…
• Creative concept
• Easy Puzzles
• Attractive Background
• Turn on/off sound
• Supports both Phone/Tab
• No limited timing
• Video Walk Through available
• It’s free to play and download
• Be careful, it is very addictive!!
**Requires Adobe Air Plugin
If you like this Game, don’t forget to rate us!!
Also Leave your Comments, this will motivate us…
Last but not the Least, share this Game with your friends!
• Note the key number “550”.
• Go to left, Get the teddy pieces hidden under the pillow and TV.
• Go to left, click on left side of the table and take a teddy piece.
• Get the key from the television.
• Go to kitchen, get two teddy pieces.
• Go to first view, use the key and get a teddy piece.
• Arrange the pieces and tap the red button and note 509.
• Go to left, enter the clue on the table and get the pass book. It will give you the hint 923.
• Go to kitchen; fix the number 923 to take a key.
• Go to right, use the key to open the left side first drawer and take the CD.
• Click on the middle drawer and enter the clue 550.
• Open it and open the CD drive, insert the CD to get the clue “ESCAPE”.
• Click the couch and fix the text “ESCAPE” and take a book to get the clue 564
• Go to first view, enter the clue 564 on left side bottom drawer and get the key.
• Use the key to open the door and escape.