by: Asantee • 1.1K
A sorcerer wants to get out from a magic castle full of danger and scaring creatures. In order to overtake walls, platforms and ditches that he'll find on his way, he will have to use his magic powers. In other words, he will have to create portals and teleport himself from point A to point B.
Don't waste your powers though: try to create just the minimum needed portals to get the highest score. What's more, you will have to pay attention to the handicaps in each level: for example, the areas where you cannot place a portal unless you break the evil-source.
There are up to 60 unlockable levels in this paid version. What's more, it includes many other features like new skills for the sorcerer, new obstacles and handicaps.
Graphics are too simple and could be certainly enhance. However, what really matters in this kind of game is its gameplay and not so much its graphics. Controls are intuitive: tap to create portals and use the right-left button to make the sorcerer advance. You cannot submit your best marks on online leaderboards.
We've to admit that Asantee has done a great job with this game. Nonetheless, it could be enhanced in some regards like graphics and sharing scores. Besides that, recommendable.
Tags: magic portals , magic portals game , magic portals more levels?
by Manu , Appszoom
Feb 20, 2012
Magic Portals is an addicting game that combines classical platform gameplay with challenging puzzle elements, featuring portal spells which are used to teleport almost anything in scene! Opening the path to the level checkpoint.
The game includes several features and art style based on classical 16-bit games, mixing pixel art elements with cutting edge real-time lighting effects.
NEED HELP ON A TOUGH LEVEL? Visit http://asanteegames.com/magic-portals/walk-through/
Magic Portals highlights:
• Massive bosses!
• Collect all Diamonds to score gold!
• Achievements system for even more challenging gameplay;
• Puzzles and obstacles based on physics dynamics (Box2D);
• Cleverness to finish each level using the least possible number of portals;
• Possibility to move crates, throw giant stones, dodge fire balls and explode stuff using magical powers;
• Beautiful scenes and groundbreaking real-time lighting effects;
• Cool fantasy-style environments and scenarios;
• Over 120 levels already available, and more levels to come with future updates!
ATTENTION: for good gaming experience, a high-end Android device is recommended.