Mathdoku+ Sudoku Style Smart Pro Math Puzzles
by: Tapps Games • 1K
You already know how Sudoku works: this is a number puzzle game set on a 9x9 grid where the objective is to fill all the empty cells with numbers from 1 to 9, without repeating them in the same row, column or subgrid.
In this application, the controls present one way of imputing the numbers: tap a blank cell and pick a number from below. Of course, you can also use the rubber to clear a cell, the lightbulb to reveal the solution and add your own notes. All very conventional and classic, perfect for a simple gameplay.
Sudoku can be a great entertainment and a very long one: there are more than 800 levels with five difficulty levels to improve your experience. Tapps - Top Apps and Games is the developer of this classic Sudoku Game and a kids version to practise their math skills called ken+ Sudoku Style Logic Puzzle, both with an excellent and high usable interface.
Tags: logic puzzles , logic puzzle star battle , math logical puzzle games in andorid code , ken
by Anna , Appszoom
Nov 21, 2012
Sudoku, KenKen, Hitori, MathDoku, Kakuro, jigsaw and others logic puzzles fans will love Mathdoku+! Simple and challenging, this free brain teaser is unlike anything you’ve played before. Get ready to spend hours of enjoyment along your phone or tablet trying to solve all levels of this classic board game.
With over 700 puzzle levels from 3x3 to the mind blowing 9x9, Mathdoku+ is a great game to help you sharpen logic and math skills whether you’re a beginner or an experienced puzzler!
- Fun and challenging puzzle experience for everyone, from children to adults
- Great for kids’ development of reasoning, logic and math skills
- Check and Hint features to help in case you get stuck
- Complete tutorial for new players
HOW TO PLAY
- The grid size defines the numbers you can use in a puzzle. If it’s a 3x3, you’ll use numbers from 1 to 3. If it’s a 4x4, from 1 to 4. And so on!
- Squares outlined by bold lines are called cages. Each cage has a target number and a an associated math operation.
- Each cage must be filled with numbers that, combined in any order, produce the target number of the cage using the correspondent math operation.
- Numbers may not be repeated in any row or column, just like Sudoku.
Quite simple, eh? So warm up your brain and get ready for Mathdoku+!
Please note! This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. Some features and extras mentioned in the description may also have to be purchased for real money.