by: orbitingPluto • 115
Half of the profits from Hoversweeper are donated to the United Nations Voluntary Trust Fund for Assistance in Mine Action & the Canadian Landmine Foundation. Not many games let you actually accomplish something in the real world!
Hoversweeper is classic minesweeper turned up to 11.
Easily play minesweeper on any screen, no matter how small!
Highly configurable interfaces:
1)Tilt Minesweeper Mode - Accelerometer controls are as quick and precise as a mouse on a computer!
2)Drag Minesweeper Mode - Drag an overlay with control buttons.
3)Expert Minesweeper Mode - Tilt & drag combined!
4)Classic Touch Minesweeper Mode - Avoid this one on small screens! This method of play is why I created a mine sweeper game in the first place! Visual, haptic feedback, intent swapping, and drag-away-no-I-don't-want-to-do-that-oh-no-I-don't-want-to-die improvements have been added to make it work as well as it can.
Highly configurable! Options include:
1) Set the default difficulty
2) Set the default interface
3) Disable the hint overlays (large flag/sweep screen region labels)
4) Disable the accelerometer recalibration warning
5) Toggle sound on/off
6) Toggle haptic feedback on/off
7) Toggle explosions on/off
8) Toggle simple background on/off
9) Swap tap to dig/flag, long press to flag/dig in classic touch minesweeper mode.
10) Customize touch regions of screen vertically/horizontally
11) Start expert mode game in tilt or drag mode.
12) Toggle 3D shadow effects
13) Accelerometer override options.
So waste some time, save some lives, get that warm fuzzy feeling!
Tags: hoversweeper , background images for minesweeper in , hoversweeper gratis , codigo e interfaz buscaminas en , minesweeper hoversweeper , minesweeper mode , el barrido del buscaminas en c , demineur sur ecran tactile