Ned's Bible Trivia
by: Ten Doves Charity • 6
Ned's Bible Trivia - it's not just questions, it's a game!!!
You can't help but learn while having fun, when you play Ned's Bible Trivia!
Build your knowledge, test what you know, and find out what happens to Ned all at the same time!
Ned's Bible Trivia allows you to decide the fate of Ned as you answer questions right or wrong. Will Ned grow to become a mega minister? or will he succumb to the temptations and desires of the flesh? You decide as you play through over 1000 hand picked trivia questions.
Choose between 3 modes of play:
- Normal Ned (1 player) - Find out what happens to Ned as you answer questions!
- 2 Player - Challenge your friend to find out who is the smartest!
- Billionaire - Ned doesn't settle for just being a lowly millionaire, he wants to be a BILLIONAIRE!! Can you help him win a billion?
- Get help from 3 of Ned's friends each game. Ned's momma always gives the correct answer and Ned's other 2 friends always gives you 50/50!
Over 1000 hand-picked questions!!
- 9 Groupings of questions:
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Who Said
- Fun Facts
- Biblical People
- Books of the Bible.
Turn categories on or off.
Play with questions from all 3 categories or play with questions from just one category.
Change categories at anytime during gameplay.
Play with the timer on or off!
Turn Ned's Screen Play Graphics on or off on the Normal Ned mode!
Turn sound effects on or off!
Resume unfinished games!
Keep track of your highest games!
Share on Facebook & Twitter
Brag to your friends about how great you did after each game!
Post a question and see if your friends can answer it!
Ned's Trivia - it's not just questions, it's a game!!!
Ned’s apps will hopefully be only .99 cents forever, but you may want to act now just in case we decide to raise the price someday.
by Tina Chambers
Jul 07, 2015 | "Good"
I like this games but the Billionaire section does not work. Please refund my .99 or fix the game.
by Matthew Kaufman
Dec 06, 2014 | "Good"
Billionaire mode does not work. Not sure why others are rating 4 starts when the app isn't fully functional.