Orange Constructions Lite
by: Mighty Comet Studios • 382
The goal in Invasion Software's Orange Constructions is to release all the trapped fruits. In order to achieve it, you must place platforms strategically within the given blue structure in such a way that the orange can pass by them.
Thus, first you must set the platforms' path by tapping on the structure and then tap "play" to start simulation. Try to collect rings for extra points but, above all, avoid touching the alien birds.
Orange Constructions features lots of different levels. And each level may have several solutions. There's even an Editor Level (SandBox) where you can create your own levels.
Its cartoony graphics are cute, a bit childish though. Don't expect stunning effects or animations. Physics are quite realistic. Orange construction is equally addictive and entertaining. It should be enhanced regarding visuals and social integration.
Tags: orange constructions , orange constructions lite , pig cow toe , lite constructions application , pictures of orange construction machines
by Manu , Appszoom
Nov 27, 2013
Like to Think? Like to Build? Like Machines?
Construct the path that Jeky the Orange will take so he can accomplish his mission.
Launch Jeky from the tree in the apparatus you have constructed, where realistic physics dictates the rules.
This is a fun and challenging physics game, a new puzzle concept that will challenge your neurons.
Here you can unleash your creativity by helping Jeky, free his friends, the fruits, from the clutches of "alien birds".
- ALL LEVELS may have several solutions.
- Complex solutions give you more points, think in a Rube Goldberg machine.
- New SandBox, create YOUR OWN levels.
- Hard and rubber bars.
- Engines with paddles.
- A magic potion that turns our hero into a MONSTER.
- Catch rings for extra points.
- Realistic physics game.
- Improved Graphics for TABLETS.
- Original music and sounds.
- Sharing via Email the created levels. (In Full Version)
- Option to save several solutions per level. (In Full Version)
- Playback features.
- Automatic saving of games - You come back to the game where you left.
- Share your accomplishments with your friends.
- Simple tutorial.
- New Tip Button, if you need help.
This version is for demonstration purposes and is limited to a fixed number of levels and has advertising.
If you dont like advertising and want a bigger challenge try the Paid Version.
IN PAID VERSION:
- No advertising.
- More levels.
- FULL SandBox, create your own levels.
- Sharing via Email the created levels.
- 63 levels, 42 new.
- Option to save several solutions per level.
- There are lots of Android devices out there with varying capabilities, please try the Free Lite version before buying the full version.
CONTACTS and SUGESTIONS:
Thank you, any suggestions will be appreciated.