by: Nick Hall • 9
* Easy to learn, impossible to master!
* Completely free, with no ads!
* Lots of pictures of my dog!
Pipster is a simple but addictive puzzle game for kids and adults alike, based around my dog, Pip. The goal of the game is to find three animals that are all alike or all different in shape, color and stripes - sounds weird, but just run through the tutorial and you'll be playing Pipster in less than a minute.
This game has no ads, nothing to buy, and will never try to email your friends or post on your Facebook. I don't do this for a living, I just wrote it for fun. However, if you like the game or if you have any comments, I would love to hear from you! Email me at email@example.com and let me know how you think it can be improved, and how long it took you to unlock "Insane" mode!
Thanks, and have fun!
- Thanks to the creator of the card game 'Set', upon whose basic game mechanic Pipster is based
- Thanks to my wife Laura, for being supportive even though she doesn't like this game at all
- Thanks to my pal Rachel, who gave me the idea for this game when I was trying to think of a fun project to work on
- Thanks to my pal Jon, for helping me to brew the beer which fueled my creative process
- Thanks to Lucy, age 7, my QA Department who found all (?) of the bugs
- Thanks to Pip for being so darn cute!