by: MazeSloup • 7
Did you remember the Fifteen Puzzle, 15 puzzle or slide tile game ?
Here's return in digital. Take pleasure with game of your childhood!
Nice picture's divided in squares, all you need!
This puzzle consists of reconstruct an image split into square. To do this, you must move one by one into an empty square to reconstruct the image.
To help you, you can view the figures indicating the correct sequence of image parts.
- Select the image to reconstitute among the 12 base images, plus add-on packs you will find on the market
- Choose the number of square: 3x3, 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6
- Enable hints that will add the number indicating the correct position of the boxes. (If a box is well placed, the number is green, and red if not)
- Activate the sounds and vibrations
- Resume your game at any time
- Compare your performance with the best scores