by: Paul Burkey • 18K
The aim of the game seems pretty simple: clear all the tiles by matching them in pairs.
But also remember the following:
- The tile has to be free and not covered by others.
- There are four of each tile.
- You've got three lives. If you run out of moves, you lose one life.
- In higher levels, shuffle the board when running out of moves.
This classic Mahjong game includes two game modes:
- The Standard mode has three difficulty levels: Easy, medium and hard,
- The Quick mode, one the other hand, has a Custom level (where you can choose the number of tiles) and a Preset Level (where you can choose the size of the puzzle).
It's a very relaxing game where you don't have any time limits and it also allows you to undo your wrong moves.
For starters, there's a detailed list of instructions that might help you understand it better and 50 preset layouts if you want to get familiar with it.
Paul Burkey is the creator of this Random Mahjong and has another puzzle game for you to try if you like this kind of apps.
I'd recommend this game to anyone who wants to have a relaxing time and exercise their minds as well. Pretty good app.
Tags: random mahjong , kyodai mahjongg png , random mahjong для андроид , random mahjong pro 1.0.9 apk , mahjong imperial con , random mah jong , random magjong , qr random mahjong , random mahjong instructions
by Ana , Appszoom
May 27, 2011
Just when you thought Mahjong had been covered, along comes a stylish Solitaire Mahjong game ready to take centre stage. The game looks incredible on a Tablet, Phone or Android TV.
This is a free mahjong game. A single player solitaire mahjong game, also known as Shanghai Mahjongg, Taipei Mah-Jong, Kyodai Majong, or Mahjong Trails. The game uses a unique random board generator, so a fresh challenge awaits with every play. A solution walk-through will help to teach the basic rules to anyone unfamiliar with the Solitaire variant of Mahjong game.
- Google Play Leaderboards and Achievements
- Auto Save (Press Home), come back any time and continue.
- Solution walk-through available for every level.
- Amazing photo realistic tile graphics
- Small (32 tiles) boards perfect for beginners!
- Relaxing free game play with no time limits.
- Undo, Rewind and Shuffle feature.
- Easy, Medium, Hard, Custom and Preset modes.
- That "one more try" feeling!