Side effects Free
by: WADCoding • 7
Side effects is a puzzle game based on three very simple rules.
1. All grid cells must have the same value to win. All 0 or 1.
2. When a cell is selected, its own value is swapped as well as the North, South, East and West cells (but not diagonals).
3. Cells swap from 0 to 1 or from 1 to 0.
The first levels of each set are there to learn the principles.
You can challenge your friends through Google Play Services, publish your scores and compare.
There are two competition modes
- Against the clock: only time matters, think fast !
- Free move: only the number to moves is counted, take your time before performing a move.
If you make the level in time and with a minimum number of shots, you maximize your score.
3x3 grids are limited to 85'000 points.
4x4 grids are limited to 95'000 points.
Larger grids allow to reach the maximum of 100'000 points.
Required permissions are used to eventually sign in to google play services