by: Peter Kishalov • 14
SPECIAL INFANTRY MARCHING DRILLS
The days of armed military conflicts are gone forever...
But so much war gear is still there - rifles, flags and uniforms of all armies in the world! What to do with all this cool stuff?
To solve this puzzle a last military unit was formed.
- They are called the Special Infantry.
- Their turf is complex 3D environments with non-trivial tasks to solve.
- Their addiction is marching.
Your task is to help them find solutions.
An indie game which opens a whole new genre of brain teasers.
Innovative gameplay with full control over time:
- 3D in-game graphics
- go back in time whenever you get stuck!
- scroll from past back into the future!
- do not be afraid of experimentation - you cannot fail!
- if you have found a solution - immediately improve it!
- replay your current game - for analysis, or just for fun!
80 free missions of varying complexity in 4 campaigns - from tutorials to incredibly challenging ones!
Just start with the Training Camp campaign.