by: Perun Labs • 318
Although at first sight "Slide" looks like another block maze game, it's not at all. "Slide" is a tile game, like the ones we used to play when kids. The goal is to build a given pattern as fast as possible. Drag to move tiles taking into account that the orange tiles must form the exact shame shown in the pattern.
It will keep you glued to the screen since the first try. From that moment, you will have around 200 levels to beat divided in three difficulty levels (easy, medium, hard) and different size grids (5x5, 7x7 and 9x9). All levels are free.
The game is simple regarding graphics, as expected in this genre. However, HD support makes the game cute and fully enjoyable on tablets and other HD supporting devices. Music is relaxing and gets you into a chilling mood. Screentouch response is good: and that matters, since the game is controlling by dragging tiles.
In brief, an original and highly challenging puzzle game.
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Nov 19, 2012
Slide puzzle with simple rules but challenging levels. Slide tiles (blocks) in every direction to build required pattern. Hundreds of levels are waiting for you. All are free. Puzzles look easy at first but are quite challenging to solve. Good luck!
- around 200 levels to slide which gives hours of fun
- 3 difficulty levels, each difficulty has puzzles in 3 sizes (5x5 blocks, 7x7 blocks, 9x9 blocks)
- all levels are free
- relaxing background music
- simple rules - slide tiles in every direction to build puzzle pattern
- all slide puzzles are proved to be solvable
- HD graphics makes slide blocks look beautiful on tablets
- Pocket Change integration