by: Graveck • 9.5K
Welcome to Strata, the new and addictive puzzle game featuring minimalist yet fascinating graphics.
Choose your difficulty level, which basically translates into bigger grids and definitely means higher challenges.
How to play: your objective in every stage is to fill the whole grid, which basically presents a series of colored squares. Swipe and create colored lines across the board, making sure the top color matches each square.
First of all, we have to say that Strata's interface is nothing short of amazing: swipe away and access all the game's features. The graphics are also wonderfully smooth, and the game presents no bugs or errors, it works just flawlessly.
But the most noteworthy element is perhaps the game's fresh idea, which manages to create something original, simple and completely appealing.
Graveck is the developer of Strata free and premium version without ads. Do download, please.
by Anna , Appszoom
May 06, 2014
** Runner up for Most Innovative Game Design on the Indie Showcase at Casual Connect USA 2013!
** Nominated for a Unity Award 2013 for Best 2D Visual Experience!
A truly unique puzzle experience that embraces simplicity, elegance, and challenge. Strata paints a simple yet challenging puzzle game onto a sophisticated canvas of color and sound. Test the limits of your brain by completing complex weaves of color to solve the puzzles.
The goal of Strata is to strategically layer colored ribbons to match a pattern. Using forethought and strategy you must sequence your moves correctly. Over time patterns emerge and your tactics may evolve, but Strata will keep you on your toes with increasingly difficult puzzles.
- Hundreds of increasingly bigger and more challenging grids.
- Option to Perfect each grid by completing it without pulling a ribbon back.
- A simple, yet addicting game for any age.
- Beautifully recorded sounds accompany your actions.
- Supports phone, tablets, and everything in between!
Differences between the Free version and the Paid version:
- Free is Ad supported, Paid is not.
- Free allows you to play 3 full sets of puzzles (148 puzzles). Paid contains all 6 sets (368 puzzles).
- Paid better helps the developers to make more games! :)