Sudoku Number Place
by: Sylvain Saurel • 865
Sudoku, originally called Number Place, is a logic-based, combinatorial number-placement puzzle.
The objective is to fill a 9x9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3x3 sub-grids that compose the grid contains all of the digits from 1 to 9.
The puzzle setter provides a partially completed grid, which typically has a unique solution.
With 4 difficulty levels, an unlimited number of generated puzzles, intuitive and smooth interface, and all the functions right at your fingertips, this Free Sudoku app will make you forget paper puzzle. Interrupt game when you want, Sudoku app saves your puzzle and lets you to resume your game later exactly as you see it.
The game can be configured to offer as much or as little help as you like.
Key Features :
* 4 difficulty levels - Easy, Normal, Hard, Extreme
* 2 input methods - Digit first or Cell first
* Smart Notes (Pencil marks)
* Display and Helpers configurable as Settings (Show Digit Counts, Show constraints, Show identical values, Highlight initial, Bold initial, Flag conflicting values, Flag incorrect values)
* Generate an unlimited numbers of Sudoku puzzles with unique solution
* Auto-save and Resume
* Undo and Redo
* Intelligent hints
* Top Scores and History
* Online Access on Web Site (http://www.ssaurel.com/site_sudoku) to play Sudoku online and see Top Scores
That version is supported by ads. A paid version of Sudoku without ads is available on the market (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.sudokupro). It’s a good way to help developer to develop new features to Sudoku.
Sudoku needs only access to Internet to display ads and show top scores overall the World.
Pro version with No Ads : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.sudokupro
Official Web Site : http://www.ssaurel.com/site_sudoku
Official Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sudoku-Number-Place/457925707634961
Official Twitter : https://twitter.com/SudokuFree
Official Google+ : https://plus.google.com/b/110258838387250629597/
Don't hesitate to send a feedback thanks to social media.