Sudoku Revolution 2 : Consecutive, King, Knight
by: Stanley Lam • 114
Bored with normal Sudoku rules? Sudoku Revolution 2 brings you new rules for Sudoku! Also for those who like kenken, mathdoku, arithmegrid, calcudoku, andoku and other varied logic puzzles.
Sudoku Revolution 2 contains several diverse variations / variants of Sudoku puzzles. These varied versions of puzzles surely will give you fun.
Basic Rule: Fill numbers in the board such that every row, column and region contains one occurrence of each number.
* Normal Mode: Basic Rules.
* Anti Diagonal: each diagonal has at most three different digits.
* Consecutive: all the places where adjacent cells are consecutive numbers have been specially marked.
* Non-Consecutive: no two adjacent cells have consecutive values.
* Argyle: every marked diagonal line contains each digit not more than once.
* Anti-King: neither orthogonally nor diagonally adjacent can have equal digits
* Anti-Knight: all cells at a chess knight move (at a distance of 2 by 1) must hold different digits.
Free play through hundreds of levels.
**** features ****
- 200 Levels for each Mode
- Each Mode divided into 4 difficulty levels
- 7 Different Modes
- Show the occurrence of each number near the number buttons
- "Hint" auto fills the board with memo that has no direct conflicts with other numbers
- Highlight same numbers as you select a number on board
- Also Highlight memo numbers as you select a number
- Autosave the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level