by: Rovio Mobile Ltd. • 152.8K
It had to happen. We all know that Rovio wouldn't be able to keep its pace for so long. Omens were clear. Angry Birds Star Wars might be the best Angry Birds ever, but before that, Amazing Alex and Bad Piggies, even though are great games, slipped beyond Rovio's comfort area. Hence, the Finnish company tried to explore new borders and what we found is that they've done a great job, but far from other companies who were already in the management games' trade.
Yes, it's a management game. It has nothing to do with Angry Birds. We repeat, this is not a simulacrum, it hasn't anything to do with Angry Birds. Yes, it may be an order by Dreamworks; and no, it isn't a bad management game, but brings few if any new features to an already exhausted genre, and does nothing to conceal its flaws, namely disproportion between standard and premium currency, linearity and lack of an utter goal besides timewasting. HD graphics are good, sounds are awesome (Rovio has always been very careful on this) and it's highly playable. It's just a great game, a game nearly any other company would like to release, but we are talking about the same company to whom mobile industry owes so much.
Please, give it a go. If you haven't ever played a management game, this is a nice place to start. Otherwise, the worst scenario is that you feel that it's just a great game and a lost chance for Rovio to prove how good they can be at anything.
Tags: croods app codes , cons of the croods , cristais the croods , croods level 21 coming soon , the croods codes , arleth rodriguez cruz , the croods game codes , croods sa lud@k , the croods level 21 coming soon. when
by Peter , Appszoom
Mar 14, 2013
From the creators of Angry Birds and the creative minds at DreamWorks Animation: a FREE new game based on the motion picture phenomenon!
Meet the world’s first modern family: The Croods! These cavemen are breaking out of the Stone Age with the use of a new r-evolutionary tool: the IDEA! The Croods will Hunt & Gather their way through spectacular new landscapes as they tame fantastic and never-seen-before creatures. Help The Croods survive the wild.. and each other!
● Trap & tame 11 evolutionarily mixed- up creatures! You’ve never seen anything like the Giralephant or Molarbear! Think you can catch them all?
● Create wacky inventions with Grug to open and explore new areas!
● Decorate your pre-historic world with the latest in caveman fashion accessories!
● Meet your favorite characters from the feature animation film from DreamWorks Animation!
PLEASE NOTE! The Croods is completely free to play, but some in-game items can be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases.
Also, please note that a network connection is required to play.
Find out more:
Become a fan of Rovio and The Croods on Facebook:
Follow Rovio on Twitter:
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.