by: Fireproof Games • 219.7K
Did you love Myst? Are you a sucker for mysteries? Are you are fan of enigmas wrapped in riddles? The Room Two is for you. It's a gorgeous 3D puzzler wherein the story of a strange scientist unfolds only in his trail of notes scattered throughout a spooky mansion.
It's neither a fast game nor a strategic one - rather, The Room Two is about the power of deduction, of turning puzzles over in your mind until you figure out creative solutions. Interaction with objects within the game is intuitive and natural - acquire items into your inventory by tapping them, and equip them to gain new perspectives on the puzzles. Swipe to open folded letters. Rearrange pieces by dragging them along their path. Putting it into words makes it sound more complicated than, in fact, it is - this is a game that's great for everyone from hardcore gamer types looking for a breath of fresh air from zerg rushes to your Clive Cussler-lovin' granny.
The graphic and audio design is nothing short of beautiful. You're going to get hours of rich entertainment out of this one - it's worth the entrance price and more. Pick it up for your next car trip, or perhaps just to play under the covers in the dark.
Tags: the room puzzle , the room
by Janel , Appszoom
Jun 03, 2015
Welcome to The Room, a physical puzzler, wrapped in a mystery game, inside a beautifully tactile 3D world.
Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.