by: Code:Apes • 1
Are you into tower defense? Veggie Vengeance is a puzzling tower defense game where you can put your brains and fingers to the test. Evil pests and bugs are trying to invade Veggie Land and there is only you and your loyal veggies standing on their way. Well... actually, mostly standing next to them and hitting, shooting, bombing and poisoning as fast as they can.
* Game has variety of different maps that offer everything from tutorial level to "pulling your hair out when trying to get through" level.
* Easy to start playing, but very good tactic & strategy skills needed to master.
* 20 enemy types with cool graphics and special abilities.
* 7 friendly veggies with different skills and many upgrade levels.
* Hours of entertaining gameplay.
This is full version, that contains Veggie Vengeance and also possibility to play 3rd party tower defense games. There is no ads in this version (no internet connection during gameplay, which saves battery)
(You can also design your own tower defense game that runs with Veggie Vengeance engine. You can then share it to your friends or even sell it to the public. Note that this feature is still in alpha phase and might have bugs. See more info from our Facebook site)